No physical changes to the aircraft
No holes to be drilled
- No modifications to existing electrical wiring bundles
- No interference with existing aircraft systems
No loading the DC Bus distribution systems,
- An AC Power Supply is used to run off the TCTO-1806 modification which supplies 115 VAC from the phase A of Generator 1.
- Zone control of the lighting
- Master Control dims all lights in the system
- Station Control allows individual dimming of each light fixture
- Meeting all engineering requirements for electromagnetic interference, environmental testing, shock and vibration and explosion proof with testing by an accredited test facility
- Portable and easy to assemble
- System is housed in three cases to keep the maximum weight under 75 lbs to allow a single crew member to lift the case through the forward hatch.
- Assembly time
- 30 minutes with three trained crew chiefs
- 45 minutes with two trained crew chiefs